As COVID-19 emerges as a global concern, the Washington County Chamber of Commerce is monitoring the situation and we want to provide you with accurate information, useful tools and resources that allow you to operate your business effectively. Facts Matter!
We have compiled resources for you on the Coronavirus response to provide a one-stop resource center for you.
Local Health Information
Small Business Resources
Click on each Member's listing for their Facebook page for current specials and services.
Remote Working Tools
- 5 Tips for staying productive while working from home
- 20 Tips for working at home
- Work from Home 101
- Virtual Tone - Phone/Communication Solutions Remote/Mobile Solutions Video Conferencing | Web Conferencing/Webinar | Audio/Phone | Instant Messaging email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-756-9800 Washington County Chamber Member
- ZOOM - Video Conferencing | Web Conferencing/Webinar | Security/Encryption
In response to COVID-19: free for educators to move toward virtual learning
- ZOOM PHONE - Audio/Phone | Security/Encryption
- SLACK - Video Conferencing | Instant Messaging | Information Storage/Sharing | Security/Encryption
- LOOM - Video Conferencing | Web Conferencing/Webinar |Instant Messaging
In response to COVID-19 through July 1: free for educators, recording limit removed on the free plan, free trial extended to 30 days, Loom Pro price adjusted to $5/month
- RING CENTRAL - Video Conferencing | Web Conferencing/Webinar | Audio/Phone | Instant Messaging
In response to COVID-19: Three months free RingCentral Office for K12 educators, health providers and non-profits
- GOTOMEETING - Video Conferencing | Web Conferencing/Webinar | Audio/Phone | Instant Messaging
In response to COVID-19: some organizations may be eligible for access to free emergency remote work toolkit. Can register here.