1. NETWORKING - Enlarge your circle of influence in the business community by meeting other business owners at multiple Chamber functions each month. Click here to see the list of upcoming events on the "Chamber Happenings" page!
2. VISIBILITY - Expose your business to a wider audience of business owners and decision makers. Enhance your name recognition. Your business is being referred to 24-7 through our website, membership directory, phone, email and word of mouth.
3. BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS - In this era of relationship marketing, building relationships with potential clients and customers is essential to your business growth and expansion.
4. INVOLVEMENT - Voice your opinions. Learn what others think and then work towards a common goal on committees and task forces.
5. ADVOCACY - The Chamber is a unified voice for business. We advocate at the local, state and federal levels on behalf of Washington County businesses and are a champion of the free enterprise system. We have a strong, positive relationship with government and work to strengthen prosperity and growth in our community.
Group Buying Power for Chamber Members
Save with this new Member Benefit Program!
The Washington County Chamber is pleased to announce a valuable new program where members can receive major savings on all their credit card processing fees with Infintech.
You are PAYING MORE THAN YOU SHOULD for payment processing. There's no reason why you should be paying nearly twice what it actually costs to process a payment. Lower fees are good for your business. The folks at Infintech are experts at lowering those fees -- 99% of Infintech customers realize significant savings.
This Chamber has partnered with Infintech to bring our members much lower rates through our collective buying power.
Learn more about this exclusive Chamber Member benefit - and save!
Contact Will Watson at (979) 345-2988 or firstname.lastname@example.org