Top Reasons to Become a Member
1. MARKETING - The annual dues investment is a cost-effective marketing expense. Be found online 24/7/365 on www.BrenhamTexas.com. The Chamber website receives between 7,000 to 10,000 unique visitors every month! Approx. 90% of them are on this site specifically to find contact information for a local business. Don't miss out on this exposure. Do you know what the average cost is for you to reach one new customer prospect? $10 per person? $25 per person? Find out your industry average and you'll know...this exposure alone is well worth your dues investment! Even if you are never able to make it to a single event.
2. CREDIBILITY AND VISIBILITY - Expose your business to a wider audience of business leaders. Enhance your name recognition. Give back to the community and boost your organization's civic reputation. This is important is attracting and retaining employee's in today's society. Chamber activities also allow you access to a wide range of decision makers and civic leaders, which can positively impact your organization in more ways than one.
3. NETWORKING - Statistics point out that people like to do business with people they know. How many new contacts are you making each month? Enlarge your circle of influence in the business community and have opportunities to meet other business owners at multiple Chamber functions each month. Click here to see the list of upcoming events on the "Chamber Happenings" page!
4. BUILDING LEADERSHIP SKILLS - One of the Chamber's key programs is "Leadership Washington County." Through this program, over 320 people have gained stronger leadership skills and improved their career opportunities. Employers have benefited by strengthening existing employees' skills and management abilities. Find out more on the "Chamber" info tab on this site. Classes form each year in July/August.
5. INVOLVEMENT - Voice your opinions. Learn what others think and then work towards a common goal on committees and task forces.
5. ADVOCACY - The Chamber is a unified voice for business. We advocate at the local, state and federal levels on behalf of Washington County businesses and are a champion of the free enterprise system. We have a strong, positive relationship with government and work to strengthen prosperity and growth in our community.
Group Buying Power for Chamber Members
Save with this new Member Benefit Program!
The Washington County Chamber is pleased to announce a valuable new program where members can receive major savings on all their credit card processing fees with Infintech.
You are PAYING MORE THAN YOU SHOULD for payment processing. There's no reason why you should be paying nearly twice what it actually costs to process a payment. Lower fees are good for your business. The folks at Infintech are experts at lowering those fees -- 99% of Infintech customers realize significant savings.
This Chamber has partnered with Infintech to bring our members much lower rates through our collective buying power.
Learn more about this exclusive Chamber Member benefit - and save!
Contact Will Watson at (979) 345-2988 or firstname.lastname@example.org